Skin is the largest organ in the body and is the earliest one to depict any changes owing to one’s stress level, insufficient sleep, nutritional imbalances, bad lifestyle, and choices too, Therefore, it is essential to ensure timely regeneration and repairment of skin.
The fundamental difference between morning and night routine is created by the night cream or serum. The night skincare routine begins with cleansing the skin to remove dirt, dust, sweat, oils, and makeup. To get rid of dead cells it is recommended to use the exfoliator twice or thrice a week for smoother skin. Then on, bringing toner to use in the morning as well as evening is the best way to promote and balance skin pH and turnover. The night cream and serum are wonderful solutions to get healthily nourished and repaired skin by defeating the unwanted skin invaders.
Why Night Cream ?
The studies have proved that at night, cell regeneration & blood flow is at a maximum which is considered the best time for the skincare routine. Additionally, the benefits of making night cream the mandatory part of the skincare routine are as follows:
- It moisturizes the dry part of the face and keeps it hydrated.
- Apart from finer skin texture it ensures even complexion.
- The night cream aims to collagen the skin and prevents it from sagging.
- It helps to renew the cells, thus restoring the elasticity of the skin.
- The night cream provides the cleansing factor along with nourishment.
Criteria for choosing a Night cream
The selection of the right cream depending on the skin type and demand is the very first step towards establishing a routine.
- The cream should not be too thick as it would clog the skin pores making it difficult to breathe.
- It must have essential active ingredients such as vitamins, oils, natural hydrators, essential chemical components and other antioxidants to address skin troubles.
- The selection of fragrance-free and hypo-allergic, paraben-free products are the important criteria to go by.
- It is mandatory to avoid creams with alcohol in them to treat skin right as it may results in certain irritations at times.
- It is essential to notice that the night cream must not have any SPF or UV protection ingredients.
Application of the Night cream
- The night cream shall be applied in the following way to get effective results.
- Before the application of cream it is required to clean the face using a cleanser.
- Apply a little amount of cream by dabbing on the face.
- Massage cream in the upward, circulation direction on the skin.
Note: Make sure night cream doesn’t get applied on eyelids.